My Favorite Everyday Make up.. so far


Etude house Precious Mineral BB Cream W13
Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation 004 Nude
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation 225
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer 003
Fanny Serrano Concealer Sand
Revlon PhotoReady Powder Light/Medium
Fanny Serrano Two way Cake Silk
NYX Eyebrow Pencil 902 Brown
The Color Institute Eyeshadow Brown
The Color Institute Blush
Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner Black
Etude House Lip Balm 04
Avon Smooth Minerals Lipgloss S401 Crystal Coral
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Ababa
Colour Collection Lipstick Buff Orange
Sophie Martin Lipstick Ice Pink
Sophie Martin Lipstick Summer Pink
Nyx Lip Smacking Louisiana
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Love That Red

These are my favorite cosmetics I use everyday, I change lipstick color whenever I want. :)  But I´m still looking and trying some that will fit my skin, especially BB Creams.
I always use Etude house Precious Mineral BB Cream in W13 then, Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation in 004 Nude or Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation in 225 but I use Revlon most of the time, after that I use Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 003 or Fanny Serrano Concealer in Sand, and for the powder I use Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Light/Medium or Fanny Serrano Two way Cake in Silk, I find FS better. For the eyeshadow and blush I use The Color Collection but I will change it soon. My favorite liquid eyeliner is from fashion 21, it is waterproof! I like it. I´m planning to try elf gel liner because I´ve been reading and watching reviews and said it is great eyeliner, so why not to try ^^ For the lipstick, I like all of them, I like pink lipsticks better.

 ♡ MKAG

0 comments: