January 2015 Challenge

1. 15 Facts about you
     a. I am Asian.
     b. I love to travel.
     c. I love the beach.
     d. I am shy and quiet.
     e. I am fanatical about desserts.
     f. It's hard for me to grow my finger nails longer.
     g. My Favorite color is blue.
     h. I like taking pictures.
     i. I do DIYs
     j. I want to learn more about baking
     k. I have a little part of my hair that never grows.
     l.
     m.
     n.
     o.

2. Resolution written out
     a. Be healthier
     b. Less worries, More Happines
     c. Be better person & wife 😊
     d. 
     e. 

3. Your favorite memory
    I have some that I will never forget :) Our wedding, First time I met my husband, Graduation, First time I'm out of my country

4. What makes you laugh
     Funny things lol

5. Most treasured item
   
6. Something you hate
     I don't like rats

7. Something you love
     My makeup/cosmetics

8. A picture of something you want to do before you di

9. Someone who inspires you
   

10. A picture of your food
     




11. Something you love to work
      DIYs, 
      
12. A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel

13. Something you never leave the house without
      My wallet :)

14. A picture of you from the last year
     
 15. A picture that can always make you smile

 16. A picture of your favorite quote



17.Someone you miss 
     Family, friends & my bliss

18. Something you love
      Make up/cosmetics 😍

19. Throwback baby picture

20. Drink of coffee
     I don't really have "favorite" kind of coffee, I like coffee so much I will drink all kinds of coffee. 

21. What’s in my bag


22. Looking forward
      Getting a dental assistant job and study

23. Daily routine
      Wake up
      Get ready for like 1 hr
      Eat breakfast real quick
      Drive to work
      Go home
      Cook dinner and lunch for tomorrow 
      Go to bed 

24. Inside your fridge
     

25. Your handwriting


26. Something you wore


27. Write your dreams


28. Favorite flower
      Roses, tulips 

29. Favorite Disney
      The little mermaid 

30. Dream wedding 


31.




























0 comments:

Post a Comment